Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Pork Chop Stew




Surprise your family with Pork Chop Stew a meal they will always remember. I had a package of pork chops and I wanted a change, so I got potatoes and carrots out and said to myself...self come up with a great recipe and I said okay...with these chops I prepared a quick and easy Pork Chop Stew my family just love.

RECIPE:

 Peel 4 potatoes and 6 carrots season with salt and black pepper and cut in medium size pieces

 Drizzle with oil over veggie


Place in oven at 350 and roast for 30 mins not over cook



Buy some nice pork chop

While potatoes and carrots roasted in the oven perpare pork chop by cutting the bone off and season



Cook well in 1/4 cook oil



Cut in medium size pieces



 Add one can cream chicken soup and 1 1/2 cup chopped Onion 1 cup water and simmer for 10 mins

Cover


 Add one can cream chicken soup to a bowl



 Add 1 1/2 cup milk and mix together


Add roast potatoes and carrots on top cooked pork chops


Pour milk and cream of chicken mixture over pork chop and roasted veggies cooking on low heat. until thicken and cooked thought.



Add 1 cup chopped onions adding your choice of season


 And simmer 10 mins

Pork Chop Stew enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment